What Does Managing Employees with Autism Spectrum Condition Look Like in the Workplace?
Managing employees with autism spectrum condition can bring up many challenges for employers including social, communication, sensory overload and the way employees process and function. Each employee with autism will experience the workplace in different ways.
Employees with autism experience higher levels of depression, anxiety and other work-related mental health-related illness.
Key Benefits to Employee Assistance Program
- Experienced therapists who regularly provide counselling to adults with autism spectrum condition.
- Counsellors who use their expert knowledge to provide strategies to manage various situations within the work environment.
- Looking after your employee’s mental health which is an important part of a successful company
- Reducing sickness within the company
- We will fully manage the programme and will be there to answer any issues you have
- A monthly report will be provided