Counselling Therapy Services
Butterfly Counselling Services have many years of experience providing counselling therapy for adults.
Counselling provides employees with a confidential space to explore their feelings and thoughts around day-to-day life issues which may impact on their work life. Impacting on an employee’s work life may mean that their work performance decreases, which may impact the business.
When employers provide counselling for their employees, this not only supports the employee, but it also gives a message to staff that the employer cares for their staff.
Our therapists integrate various therapeutic models including person-centred therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), EMDR, attachment work, creative work, transactional analysis, gestalt therapy to bespoke the therapy around the client.
Key Benefits to Employee Assistance Program
- Experienced therapists who regularly provide counselling to adults with autism spectrum condition
- Counsellors who use their expert knowledge to provide strategies to manage various situations within the work and home environment.
- Looking after your employee’s mental health which is an important part of a successful company
- Reducing sickness within the company
- We will fully manage the programme and will be there to answer any issues you have
- A monthly report will be provided
Sessions can be face-to-face or via zoom.
We also provide specialist counselling for people with Autism Spectrum Condition and other neurodevelopmental differences